Monday, February 19, 2007

Paul A Young Fine Chocolates

I had one of my best ever work moments this week. I've been helping Paul in the shop and we were working on the Easter range. Paul left me with the words "Can you do 80 of these and make them all exactly the same?" It's the perfect thing to say to someone with OCD.

I don't think I've had such a sense of satisfaction in my work for ages. 80 bunnies, each with a necktie at exactly the same jaunty angle. 80 bunnies, each facing left. 80 bunnies, each with the sticker on their wrapper in exactly the same spot. I even worked out how long each ribbon closing the bag needed to be so that they're all the same length.

Best of all, I got to wear white cotton gloves while I was doing it.

I'm wasted in recruitment you know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home